Daisy Chains Nursery is a family run children's nursery established in 1990. It is furnished and decorated to the highest standards providing homely yet very spacious rooms.
Daisy Chains is registered and approved by Ofsted and Bolton Council Early Start under the 1989 children Act. The nursery is also a member of the National day Nursery Association (NDNA).
We at Daisy Chains believe that a homely atmosphere is paramount and aim to provide a safe and caring environment where all the children can feel happy and relaxed and develop to their full potential. We are committed to providing a high quality childcare service for you and your child in anti-discriminatory surroundings in the following ways:
- We will treat you and your child with respect and courtesy at all times.
- We will promote good relationships between parents/carers and the staff, respecting and valuing your view as the prime carer of your child, and involving you in all discussions about your child.
- We will provide you with written information about the service you and your child will be recieving.
- We will respect and pay due regards to each child's individual needs taking into account their race, gender, ethnicity, language and disability.
- We will provide surroundings where every child feels confident, secure and valued as an individual
Our Routine and Care Policy